Digital Marketing Specialist
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
The Digital Marketing Specialist may include, but are not limited to, helping generate SEO/Search Engine Optimization recommendations that increase web presence, drive traffic and build brands. You will need to have a thorough understanding of on-site search engine optimization practices and principles is a must, as is experience implementing recommendations and tracking results. This role is a key contributor to the team’s mission to capitalize on the massive opportunity to grow natural search traffic. To be successful in this role you will need to possess sharp analytical skills, a passion for customer experience, and the ability to help drive the delivery of enterprise-scale results.
- Work on Global SEO across multiple languages and multiple search engines in multiple countries.
- Work with translators to translate copy and to find and discover effective keywords for all of our website languages (Chinese/Japanese/Russian etc).
- Maintain and grow our social media presence.
- Compile monthly web statistics.
- Analyze and recommend new strategies based on website analytics and tracking data.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Review and analyze Spellman’s website for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Run pay-per-click and remarketing campaigns.
- Improve Spellman’s website’s organic search results.
- Write effective headline, body copy.
- Ensure website is filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and with groups of individuals at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to work one-on-one and in a group setting with individuals of varying technical ability and understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-5 years of experience
- Proven Global SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience with search engines across different countries and languages including Google, Baidu, Yandex, Naver and others.
- Experience with Google, Baidu, Yandex, Naver and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google, Baidu and other search engine’s Keyword Tools.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.