Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM)
Spellman’s extensive knowledge in this application has enabled us to develop a range of technology platforms that can be customized to meet demanding customer Electron Beam requirements. Spellman’s EBM range has solutions that will drive most emitters, including thermionic emitters such as Tungsten and LaB6, and Field Emission types such as Cold Cathode and Schottky. All products are provided with the integral outputs to provide the acceleration voltage and drive the emitter, and many also include the HV outputs to drive the many detectors deployed on the Microscopes. With Spellman’s exceptional performance built-in, including low ripple and low micro-discharge, and sub-ppm level stability, the customer is guaranteed the ultimate image quality and resolution, from a repeatable and reliable source... Spellman.
Download our short form Ion-Beam/Electron-Beam Brochure, click here.
- Triode Supply for Thermionic SEM
- Precision Accelerator supply -30kV at 400 µA
- Filament, Grid, PMT, Scintillator and Collector outputs
- Arc and Short Circuit Protection
- RS-232 or RS-485 Digital Interface
- Free GUI for Testing and Development Work
- CE, UKCA Marked and RoHS Compliant