Spellman to Exhibit at NDTMA 2021 in Las Vegas
Hauppauge, NY – Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer of custom high voltage power conversion products, announces it will exhibit at the 53rd Anniversary of the Non-Destructive Testing Managers Association (NDTMA) Annual Spring Conference, August 3-5 at the Golden Nugget Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
Spellman sales engineers will be present at Booth #48, with information on an array of high voltage X-Ray generators, X-Ray sources and related sub-systems suited for the diverse NDT and Quality Inspection markets.
Paramount among these is the SPX series portable, constant potential line of X-Ray Systems. Spanning 160 to 300kV, the SPX series offers superior performance and image quality in a compact, lightweight package.
Information will also be available on numerous Spellman products for non-destructive testing including the:
- XRV Series: 160 – 450kV at 1.8 – 6kW in negative, positive or bipolar output configurations, for virtually every application requirement.
- XRV Sub Systems: tube, generator, HV cables, cooler, controller and I/O fully integrated and tested prior to shipping. Typical applications include: NDT/Inspection, Analytical and Medical X-Ray, Security Cargo scanning, DR, CR, and Industrial CT.
- XRB Series: numerous models of varying input and output typically for Industrial X-Ray, component inspection, fill level confirmation, measurement systems, Security applications, food inspection and NDT systems.
- XRBHR: 80-100kV at 100-500W typically for food inspection systems, fill level confirmation systems, security scanning systems, industrial NDT systems, thickness/plating measurement systems.
- XRBD: 160kV at 100-500W typically for food inspection systems, fill level confirmation systems, security scanning systems, industrial NDT systems, thickness/plating measurement systems.
- DXM: 20-160kV at 300–1200W typically for plastics sorting, crystal inspection, plating measurement, diamond inspection, mineral analysis, X-Ray fluorescence and X-Ray diffraction.
- µXRB130: Integrated X-Ray tube and control electronics in one compact assembly with 7 micron focal spot for narrow beam, 8 micron focal spot for wide beam typically for industrial X-Ray including circuit board and electronic component inspection, high resolution NDT of metal and plastic parts, micro CT, and battery inspection.
Approximately 50 exhibitors are expected to attend the NDTMA 2021 show, which brings together OEM providers of X-Ray systems, researchers and practitioners in the global NDT industry.
For further information on attending the NDTMA Spring Conference, go to: www.ndtma.org.
Spellman High Voltage Electronics is the world's leading provider of high performance, custom and standard DC high voltage power converters and Monoblock® X-Ray sources for medical, industrial, semiconductor, security, analytical, laboratory and under-sea cable power-feed applications. As a global supplier with strategically located design and manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, Spellman is committed to providing best-in-class support to OEM customers and end-users throughout the world.
Additional information on Spellman and their wide range of high voltage products is available at: www.spellmanhv.com. Or Call Jim Willsey at: 914-909-7609.