(128098-001 REV. B)
-45° to +90°
Footprint of legs: 43˝ (109cm) min., 70.5˝ (179cm) max.
Floor to center line of tubehead ring: 45.5˝ (115cm) min., 83.5˝ (212cm) max.
- Extend tripod legs outward
- Loosen height lock knob and raise gearhead mount approx. 3 inches
- Place gearhead on tripod shaft. Align set screw hole in shaft with hole in gearhead mount. Using supplied hex key, tighten set screw to engage gear head mount.
- Mount tubehead in cradle. Open knurled latch and outer ring to remove cradle assembly. Release the two hook latches on the cradle to open it. Fit cradle over tubehead making sure any cooling manifolds are positioned between cushioning pads. Latch the hook latches securely.
- Mount cradle in the gear head outer ring. Close and latch the knurled knob locking mechanism.
- Use the height, tilt, and rotation controls to position the X-Ray tubehead as needed. Lock all adjustments before making X-Ray exposures.