Specialty Imaging and Treatment
Specialty Imaging includes such disciplines as Veterinary Imaging, Nuclear Imaging and Sterilization Irradiation.
For Veterinary Imaging, Spellman's Z Series radiographic X-Ray generator is available with either 32 kW or 40 kW outputs for small animals, and up to 80 kW for large animal studies.
All Z Series models are have the same mechanical dimensions. The compact size of the Z Series makes it an ideal solution for applications where space is at a premium.
For Veterinary non-digital systems the Z Series is available with an 8’’ touch screen console that can be preprogrammed with veterinary APRs. For digital veterinary rooms the Z Series can be integrated so that all X-Ray generator controls and technique selections are available to the user on a PC.
Spellman's XRV Series for X-Ray irradiation of blood and biological specimens feature outputs from 160kV to 450kV and from 1600W to 6kW.
- Integrated X-Ray Tube and Control Electronics in One Compact Assembly
- Standard RS-232 Digital Interface Offers Access to Diagnostics and Operating Logs
- Standard Windows Test GUI
- 7 Micron Focal Spot for Narrow Beam
- 8 Micron Focal Spot for Wide Beam
- 10mm/14mm Spot to Window Spacing Provides High Geometric Magnification