Printed Circuit Board Inspection
X-Ray is widely used for PCB Inspection in order to find defects in raw and populated boards. With the introduction of surface mount technology (SMT), packages and leads have become smaller and traditional inspection methods such as optical, ultrasonic and thermal imaging aren't necessarily ideal for inspecting higher density PCBs with hidden solder joints and buried holes. As miniaturization of components and packages becomes more important, X-Ray inspection makes it possible to penetrate and inspect inner packaging as well.
Spellman provides High Voltage X-Ray generators and X-Ray sources for manual, 2D & 3D applications. CE/UL compliant, superior performance, flexible standard products, low cost of ownership and ease of integration.
- 50kV, 65kV and 80kV Output Voltage
- 100W Output Power
- Adjustable Ground Isolated Filament Supply
- Overvoltage & Short Circuit Protection
- Voltage & Current Programming
- Local and Remote Emission Control
- Safety Interlock
- RS-232, Ethernet, & USB Standard
- Redundant HV Monitor Signal