Stockroom Clerk - C
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
The Stockroom Clerk C works within the Stockroom to pull or stock material to meet production requirements. Ensures that requested kits are delivered to the appropriate work area. May be certified or trained to operate machinery used for moving heavy items. Must be organized, detail oriented and accurate. The Stockroom clerk works under close supervision.
- Maintain proper inventory levels throughout the production cycle of the organization’s product
- Pull inventory to satisfy organization needs
- Perform periodic review of inventory stock through cycle counting
- Work under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment
- Stock incoming material from Suppliers
- Consult with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience
- Deliver material to work centers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ related work experience
- Proficient in English comprehension and expression; including reading and writing
- Must possess basic mathematical reasoning abilities
- Able to lift and carry approximately 30 lbs
- Able to climb stairs and ladders, and walk/stand for multiple hours each day.
- Able to interpret and comprehend basic directions
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: ESD devices and jackets, safety eye glasses, hearing protectors, and work boots. Loose fitting clothing and jewelry are not permitted.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.