ERP Business Analyst
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
As an ERP Business Analyst for Spellman High Voltage, you will collaborate directly with internal customers to implement new modules in the ERP system (Glovia/G2), incorporate process improvements, create functional specifications for reports and custom applications (from minor changes to existing programs, to third party applications to be integrated with the ERP system), and develop and provide end-user support and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study preferred, Associates Degree required
- 5+ years’ experience working with an ERP system in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Glovia, and especially G2 versions preferred
- Well-versed in ERP system process flows
- Broad working knowledge of various ERP system modules used in a global manufacturing environment
- Strong skills with developing functional specifications (combining user requirements and ERP standard practices), application specifications (including user interface layouts, business logic flows, and normalized database table layouts), and testing plans
- Experience with managing software development projects and application implementation projects
- Experience with introducing and implementing new applications to users, including process gap analysis, prototyping activities, development of training materials, providing end-user training (on-site or remotely), and working with users to prepare standard procedures and work instructions
- Experience with SQL queries and PL/SQL programming
- Experience with or willingness to learn SuperLayer programming language
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to travel internationally
- Able to work one-on-one or in group settings with individuals of varying technical abilities and understanding
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.