Responsible for all administrative activities of the Sales Office, excellent communication with customers and other departments within the organisation as necessary to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Ensure that Customers receive support and progress information on all orders liaising with other departments, and parent company Spellman, to ensure customer’s requirements are known and progress is monitored
- Contract review is carried out on all core products sales orders
- Accurate entry of Sales orders into the Company computer system
- Ensure that Sales documentation meets with the Company’s QA procedures
- Liaise with European Agents and provide support and information when required
- Receiving and despatching customers returned products, handling RMAs and PO requests for customers needing to return products and issuing RMAs’ Service Orders and maintaining accurate records on customer returns/repairs
- Analysis of Customer orders and enquiries to assist the Sales Team as required
- Liaising with Key Customers on forecast, current order details and deliveries and assist with the preparation of monthly forecasts
- Providing quotations to customers including chargeable repairs and providing literature and technical manuals to customers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on the Company’s Contact Database (CRM).
- Completion of all relevant exportation documents and maintaining records of temporary exportations
- Ensure that Accounts are informed of any need for reclamation of tax and duty
- Provide assistance as required to cover staff absence and other administrative and clerical duties as required
- Keep informed and support IS09001 Quality and IS014001 Environmental requirements and improvement activities. Commit to achieving the Company business, Quality and Environmental objectives and policies. Enhance continuous improvements within Sales department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work Independently, prioritise workload and take ownership of responsibilities and assigned customers.
- Ability to learn on the job to constantly changing requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good level of understanding of MRP systems
- Familiar ISO9001 Quality Management System requirements
- Accuracy in data entry and reporting
- Knowledge of Company products, literature, procedures and policies
- Provide excellent and professional customer service
- Ability to show initiative in the enhancement of sales procedures and practices.
- Ability to learn and develop new procedures in a constantly changing environment
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, creed, gender, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone that could be suitable please contact Denise Potter.