Series PFE - LV
- Full Array of Dry Contact Closures Available for Remote Station Alarm Monitoring
- Fully-Programmable Electronic Test Load Capable of Dissipating 5kW
- Electroding Functions Provided
- Single Cabinet. Rear Door Provided for Safety Interlocking
*Note: All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the English PDF version of this datasheet for the most up-to-date revision.
Land-based Power Feed Equipment
Spellman High Voltage Electronics, the leading independent supplier of Power Feed Equipment to the Telecom industry, has developed a new generation of Low Voltage Power Feed Equipment, (PFE-LV). This proposed new PFE-LV is targeted at the emerging requirements for shorter submarine cable installations, while addressing underlying markets issues such as lower cost, smaller foot print, and easier operation.
- Redundancy is provided for the converters (1+1)
- Simplified sliding drawers for PFE open, grounding, test modes
- Redundancy is provided for the LCU. In case of failure of LCU, the PFE will continue to operate normally
- LCU contains pull-out 17. LCD screen, keyboard, trackball and CPU
- Simplified keylock scheme ensures safety of operating personnel
- Highly visible Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) on each Converter displays voltage, current and modes of operation
- Unique protective “trap door” barrier allows a converter or test load to be replaced safely while the PFE is still powering the cable
(Ref. PFE REV. F)
6kV maximum rated continuous operation, 5kV nominal
1.2A maximum rated continuous operation, 1.0A nominal
5kW for 1+1 redundancy
-40.5 VDC to -60 VDC
Full-featured programming, monitoring, alarms, diagnostics, and ramping functions provided via LCU module.
Full local and remote monitoring via Ethernet connection.
10mA peak to peak of maximum output
0.2% peak to peak of maximum output
0.1% (constant load) after a 4 hour warm up
5 to 40°C operating
-40 to +85°C storage
5% to 85%, non-condensing
86.68”H x 23.64”W x 23.64”D (2200mm x 600mm x 600mm)
900 pounds (335.9kg)
Compliant to EEC EMC Directive. Compliant to EEC Low Voltage Directive. X2744 is GR-63-CORE, GR-189-CORE, ETSI ETS 300 019, ETS 300 118, ETS 300 127, ETSI EN 300 132-2, ETSI EN 300 386, EN 60950. UL/CUL recognized file E148969 (A5) (X2743, X2744, X2745)..
테이블 및 다이어그램
Note: All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the PDF version of this datasheet for the most up-to-date revision.