The assembly of electro mechanical sub-assemblies and final products.
- Producing sub-assemblies and final products including printed circuit boards
- All aspects of mechanical and electronic assembly work
- Interpreting Bills of Materials and drawings
- Preparing manufacturing documentation including non-compliance, rework records, stores requisitions
- Working as part of a team to ensure departmental objectives are achieved
- Ensuring quality procedures are implemented to build standards and ESD requirements
- Contributing to continuous improvement of product quality and manufacturing processes
- Maintaining and improving housekeeping
- Adhering to the Company’s ISO 9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental and Health and Safety management systems.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of high voltage considerations is desirable
- Recent experience of mechanical assembly procedures and processes
- Appreciation of modern manufacturing techniques
- Proven communication and computer skills
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, creed, gender, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
This position is open to both internal and external candidates.