Electro / Mechanical Inspector
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
- Perform inspection in several different areas of manufacturing of high voltage power supplies prior to test.
- Perform wiring, option and electromechanical inspections on sub-assemblies and racks from drawings and schematics.
- Inspect printed circuit boards for thru hole and SMT PC boards per IPC standard, as per Bill of Materials (BOM), drawings and schematics for value, placement and polarity and soldering and wiring
- Inspect assemblies and sub-assemblies chassis wiring from wiring table or schematics
- Perform necessary transaction in MPR system
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Electro Mechanical and PCB thru hole and SMT
- Knowledge of current IPC 610 standard is a must
- Experience in electronic component identification
- Experience using measuring tools such as caliper, height gauge micro meter and dial indicator
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.