VP of Global Supply Chain Management
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, the world’s leading provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and intercontinental communications.
As VP of Global Supply Chain Management (SCM), you will plan and manage all activities involved in sourcing, procurement, planning, master scheduling and logistics management activities for Spellman High Voltage sites around the world. Reporting to the SVP of Global Operations, you will need to collaborate with managers in all of our locations, suppliers, third-party service providers and customers. In this role, you will connect business functions and processes within Spellman High Voltage into a cohesive and high-performing business model. You will oversee logistics management activities, driving coordination of processes and activities across Sales, Product Design, Finance and other related departments.
- Oversee global sourcing, demand planning, forecasting, and all other global supply chain and procurement functions
- Continuously develop and lead a world class SCM team capable of achieving strategic and tactical objectives
- Key stakeholder in the Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) process, driving optimal supply/demand alignment
- Manage and drive strategic sourcing process, including vendor prospecting, vendor audit and qualification, negotiations on price and terms & conditions
- Oversee and optimize forecast planning and inventory management of products both internal and acquired through agreements
- Collaborate with NPD and NPI stakeholders to effectuate successful product launches globally
- Utilize multiple partners and distribution centers to optimize global supply chain and procurement
- Determine and implement SMART objectives, metrics & KPIs: Manage dashboard outputs and data
- Establish and implement inventory policy and materials risk mitigation strategies
- Oversee material warehousing and control, storage, reconciliation and distribution
- Recommend changes to practices and procedures to support compliance with key local and global regulations affecting the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain; Masters in related field or MBA preferred
- 10-15 years in leadership positions developing and leading global sourcing, warehouse & logistics, procurement & supply/demand planning functions
- Experience exposure to multi-location organizations with factories in global locations
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma
- Advanced proficiency in ERP systems and Excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - must work well in collaborative situations
- Ability to be creative, transparent and adaptive in a constantly evolving growth environment
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.