Software Superuser / Trainer
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
As the Software Superuser/ Trainer you will be responsible for collaborating with three groups within the IT Department as well as the Learning & Development Manager. This role will become an expert in the usage of all software systems, while creating and implementing training documentation and materials. This role will work in conjunction with the Learning & Development Manager to ensure all training materials are within compliance
- Design training materials including videos, slide shows, printed materials, and Webex presentations
- Conduct onsite and/or online trainings
- Collaborate with Learning & Development Manager to ensure training materials are current and effective
- Information Technology Champion advising internal customers on best practices to work more efficiently using current software and technology
- Adept at providing training that resonates with users of various learning levels
- Maximize training efficiency by researching training methodologies, learning tools and practices
- Occasional travel
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ year of training experience preferred
- Advanced to Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working directly with Skype for Business, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and Visio desirable
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, Manufacturing Systems, and HR Systems preferred
- Strong communication skills both oral and written required
- High Energy, empathetic change agent able to interact with internal customers of various technical aptitudes
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.