Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
- Provide conceptual and detail design of switch mode power electronics for high reliability, rugged environments.
- Analyze product specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing facilities and methods
- Provide customer interface for development of requirements for new products, system integration & testing, and program management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in new product development with an emphasis on high voltage, high power frequency switching power conversion.
- Knowledge with various architectures such as pulse width modulation, resonant inverters and zero voltage/current switching
- Experience in magnetics design, power factor correction design and EMI control
- Demonstrated ability to simulate and analyze power supply circuits
- Demonstrated ability to perform stress analysis on power supply circuits
- Thorough understanding of analog design, power factor correction circuitry and control system
- Experience in project management and proposal preparation
- Must be able to work well in a team and as an individual contributor
- Must possess leadership skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Project software is required
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.