Cell Manufacturing Technician (PCB)
Assembly of products including printed circuit boards, soldering and mechanical assemblies.
- Building electro mechanical sub-assemblies, printed circuit boards and final products, reading and interpreting Bills of Materials and drawings.
- Cleaning and packing of products using COSHH substances using appropriate PPE provided.
- Raising non-compliance, rework records, stores requisitions and any build documentation changes when required.
- Ensuring familiarisation with relevant elements of quality management including static handling precaution and workmanship standards.
- Maintain an awareness of the dangers of working with high voltage and the Company’s safety requirements.
- Maintain a high accuracy of stock control and maintain stock levels as required, replenishing and placing Kanban orders as required
- Keeping informed and support EMS and improvement team activities and ISO9001 – quality and ISO14001 – environmental requirements. Commit to achieving the Company business, quality and environmental objectives and policies.
- Working as part of a team to ensure departmental objectives are achieved and continuous improvement of product quality and processes, flowing products where possible to reduce waste (lean initiatives).
- Maintain and improve housekeeping and working practices, in accordance with 5S tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Through hole mounting and soldering to IPC JSTD001F Modules.
- Knowledge of High Voltage considerations (training will be given as necessary)
- Understanding of mechanical assembly procedures and processes
- Appreciation of modern manufacturing techniques.
- Good communication skills and a hands on approach.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, creed, gender, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone that could be suitable please contact Denise Potter.