Helpdesk Analyst Part Time
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
As a Part Time Helpdesk Analyst you will be responsible for providing end user support to all Spellman employees within our Valhalla, NY facility. Your role will require direct interaction with various levels of employees, requiring a strong sense of customer service and empathy when dealing with internal customers. This role will be a central point of contact for all end users.
- Flexible work schedule, 25 hours per week.
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve all Network based and user issues in Hauppauge (software and hardware).
- Support corporate IT with troubleshooting and resolution of business enterprise software and hardware issues.
- Assist in data backup and storage procedures.
- Rebuild and set up new PCs and laptops for Spellman users.
- Maintain accurate asset list and network map for Hauppauge facility.
- Install new hardware / software as required.
- Provide assistance to corporate IT projects as required.
- Provide occasional onsite assistance to Hauppauge facility (approximately 60 miles away).
- Provide assistance to Maintenance for the Valhalla facility as required.
- 1-5 years of experience as an IT / helpdesk or technician.
- Associates degree in PC or Network curriculum required. Bachelors preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Ability to follow through and manage conflicting user priorities.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft servers / networks and PC systems.
- Ability to be on call 24/7 in the event of an emergency
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.