Technician - B
Perform setup, calibration, and testing of power supplies to ATP, requiring minimum assistance from supervisor and/or lead person.
- Test to daily requirements
- Troubleshoot power supplies and subassemblies to component level
- Assist in the training of B and C technicians
- Aid B & C technicians with troubleshooting when required
- Read and understand schematics and circuits
- Able to troubleshoot down to component level
- Associate degree or equivalent technical/vocational certificate
- Three to five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- May be required to lift approximately 50 LBS
- Computer literate
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and products up to 50 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots and hardhats. Will be working with units producing high voltages, which may also produce x-rays. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.