Performs independently in the task of testing to ATP's and troubleshooting to component level of all power supplies and sub-assemblies with minimal to no supervision.
- Test to daily requirements
- Recommend changes to ATP's and testing methods as required
- Work with engineering on technical issues and recommend test method changes on new product release and developments
- Assist in the training of B and C technicians
- Aid B & C technicians with troubleshooting when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering plus two years of experience in testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies
- Associate Degree in Electronics technology or equivalent technical certificate plus 4 years of experience testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies
- Read and understand schematics and circuits
- Able to troubleshoot down to component level
- 2-4 years minimum testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies
- May be required to lift up to 50 LBS
- Computer literate
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and products up to 50 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots and hardhats. Will be working with units producing high voltages, which may also produce x-rays. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.