- Designed for compact, touch centric environment
- Integrated on screen keyboard provides rich input capabilities for operation without an external keyboard
- Adaptive software detects XRV controller and configures accordingly
- Dynamic feedback allows control of unit with real time viewing of the output
Status and Control Screen
ADVANCED CONTROLLER FUNCTIONALITY
- Ability to create, save and load customized seasoning profiles (Default profiles are included)
- Real time seasoning progress, elapsed time and remaining time clocks
- Automatic notice when seasoning is required
- Ability to communicate with the XRV over RS-232 serial port
- Ability to communicate with the XRV over a direct crossover Ethernet connection or Ethernet switch
One Shot Profiles
- Ability to create, save and load customized one shot profiles
- Verification of profiles within the operating capabilities of the connected XRV unit
X-Ray Tube Selection
- Specific X-Ray tubes automatically configures the system with the recommended manufacturers operational profiles
- Supported tubes for automatic configuration can be uploaded into the XRVC
Easy to Use
- Intuitive, touch-centric, menu driven system allows operator use with little to no learning curve.
- Communication settings are retained by the XRVC, requiring only a single configuration session.
- Comprehensive status/control screen provides information on all critical operational parameters and system status indicators.
5.25”H x 19”W x 13”D (133.35mm x 482.6mm x 330.2mm)
12 lbs (5.44kg)
Input Power Connector:
14 pin circular connector type 97-3102A-22-19P
Operating: 0°C to +50°C
Storage: -20°C to +80°C
0% to 95% RH
Note: All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the PDF version
of this datasheet for the most up-to-date revision.