Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for implementing and managing marketing projects in support of Spellman’s strategic priorities, utilizing cross-functional resources and multiple platforms including Social, Digital and Traditional media.
Develops marketing project plans and manages the day-to-day execution and coordination with cross-functional and global internal teams and external vendors from initiation to execution.
- Executes project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery
Leads the internal marketing team and creative contractors in design, content development and implementation of digital, print, and other projects within all marketing campaigns
- Coordinates project budget, scope, schedule and resources
- Collaborates with the Chief Marketing Officer and stakeholders to understand and inform marketing strategy in service to the project objectives
- Participates in the management and allocation of the annual marketing budget
- SEO / Web Branding: Work with Sales and IT teams to develop and improve web content, navigation and optimization. Drive Social Media campaigns promoting the Spellman Digital Brand
- Tracking relevant trade shows; managing space reservation; set up process; logics; graphics, signage and displays; messaging and positioning; samples and placement; personnel and tie-in advertising
- PR/Email Campaigns and News Letters: Writing or collection and development of content and style, managing/building the media distribution list; dissemination to website and internal channels
High-tech/electronic products/B-B marketing communications background a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in marketing project management, coordination or related fields
- Digital or online experience with social marketing communications formats
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and manage results
- Marketing and/or communications experience with the ability to plan and implement a strategic, integrated marketing approach
- Ability to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently and maintain flexibility
- Knowledge of project management tools/practices
Periodic travel required
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.